Thanks for visiting to learn about Together For Troutville, Inc. We are a charitable, non-profit, 501.(3) (c) organization that was incorporated on November 4th, 2010.
Together for Troutville is compromised by an all volunteer staff who freely gives of their time and talents to improve our community.
Our Core Values
- Success– We look for win/win opportunities and are optimistic in our pursuits.
- Integrity– We are respectful, transparent, and candid in all of our interactions. We follow through on what we say we are going to do.
- Teamwork– We work together and share responsibilities.
Our Guiding Principles
- Be Inclusive Of All People
- Be Environmentally Conscientious
- Be Compatible With The Larger Community
- Retain “The Small Town Feeling” of Troutville
- Seek Local Resources Whenever Feasible
- Create Sustainable Events